These are the final two drafts for my School magazine project, my front cover and contents page.
In these final two pieces I decided to look at the feedback people had given me from my first drafts and base my changes around the comments. The biggest difference between this and the original draft is the more professional look and appeal with brighter colours, fonts and pictures.
Overall I am happy with my final draft of my magazine, now I have the experience of making a front cover, I believe that this will help me in future when it comes to designing my music magazine front cover and contents page.
In these final two pieces I decided to look at the feedback people had given me from my first drafts and base my changes around the comments. The biggest difference between this and the original draft is the more professional look and appeal with brighter colours, fonts and pictures.
Overall I am happy with my final draft of my magazine, now I have the experience of making a front cover, I believe that this will help me in future when it comes to designing my music magazine front cover and contents page.
No comments:
Post a Comment